Choosing and planning ethical evaluations
- “Generating random numbers”
- “The ultimate guide to generating synthetic data for causal inference”
- Paul Hünermund and Beyers Louw, “On the Nuisance of Control Variables in Regression Analysis” (October 1, 2020), https://arxiv.org/abs/2005.10314. (click on the PDF link in the right sidebar)
- “Types of Evaluation,” National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Chapters 11–13 in Impact Evaluation in Practice Paul J. Gertler et al., Impact Evaluation in Practice, 2nd ed. (Inter-American Development Bank; World Bank, 2016), https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/25030.
The slides for today’s lesson are available online as an HTML file. Use the buttons below to open the slides either as an interactive website or as a static PDF (for printing or storing for later). You can also click in the slides below and navigate through them with your left and right arrow keys.
Fun fact: If you type ? (or shift + /) while going through the slides, you can see a list of special slide-specific commands.